Do you have a Strategy to Winning the EuroMillions ?
Predicting the magic 7 numbers to win the Euromillions jackpot is a breeze if you truly believe the mega-bucks will be yours to spend soon.
Those Magic 7 Numbers
The only thing separating me from unimaginable riches is 7 numbers! To be precise – 5 regular numbers and 2 Lucky Star numbers. (A regular number being a number in a range of 1-50 and a lucky star number being a number in a separate range of 1-11.) The odds of me winning a EuroMillions jackpot with a single entry are 1 in 76,275,360, while my chance to win any prize on EuroMillions are 13 to 1. In my book that means the dough is coming home to roost, thank you so much!
The Lucky-7 Tricks
Now to find a strategy with which to predict my lucky 7 numbers… I am contemplating the following ways:
- I will use the dice from the Monopoly set I inherited from grandma Grace, blow on it and throw it 7 times. I will make sure to think happy thoughts.
- I will randomly ask seven strangers to give me 7 numbers and then use their every 3rd number as my lucky number.
- I will write the numbers 1-50 and 1-11 on 61 small pebbles. I will then proceed to throw the pebbles into the deep end of someone else’s swimming pool and instruct my dog, Richie, to dive out 7 pebbles.
My Preparation Checklist For Winning The EuroMillions jackpot
- Loan £2.00 to purchase a EuroMillions ticket.
- A positive mindset – MY 7 numbers are THE jackpot numbers.
- A safe in which to keep my ticket away from prying eyes and greedy souls.
- A vow of silence – I will not tell a soul that I bought a ticket.
- A vow of solitude – I will be alone when the EuroMillions draw takes place. An eyewitness may expect me to share a bit of my fortune-to-be and I won’t have that.
- A vow of abstinence – I will not eat nor drink on the day of the draw. It is advisable that my stomach is empty and my mind clear as accidents are known to happen.
- A new bank account wherein my loot can be deposited directly.
- A shopping list that will put Sheik Whatshisname to shame.
- ‘Cheers, I’m Relocating’ – cards to everyone I know – hmph, I’m so not taking vest-toting, grizzly uncle Joey on my joyride!
- Plastic surgery, a name change, finger print erasion – hmm…
They got the Euromillions numbers right. So can I!
Neil Trotter (41), a mechanic from London, won the £107.9m Euromillions jackpot.
Colin and Christine Weir won the EuroMillions jackpot of £161million in 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford scooped a cool £148 million in 2012.
All lotteries are operated by Huge Lottos and are subject to the terms and conditions on their web site. Any information on this site can change anytime & without notice. Please make sure you are up to date with any restrictions that may apply.
This article originally posted on http://play-uk-lottery.com/ and re-posted here with permission.
You can now play online lotto from anywhere in the world!To see which lottery you can play, click on your country. You may be the next lotto millionaire. Play lotto online – it's easy and hassle-free. For the price of ONE ticket, you stand the chance of winning any of the amazing global Huge Lottos prizes.
Visit the page for your country and play from there. Playing lotto online has never been easier! Play lotto from your country NOW!